Rechercher dans ce blog

Monday, May 3, 2021

New fish house coming to Willoughby Spit, with dockside seats to watch the boat races - The Virginian-Pilot

fish.indah.link

“I came in and I loved the space,” Higgins said. “Like I said, I grew up here. I grew up eating at all the old restaurants: Fisherman’s Wharf, Lynnhaven Fish House, the Duck-In. ... When you’re growing up in ’70s and ’80s here, you go out and you catch your fish, you cook it, you go out crabbing, things like that. And that’s how you eat. My dad has owned several restaurants and bars and I have worked there, and so it was just kind of natural that this all just fell into place.”

The Link Lonk


May 03, 2021 at 07:17PM
https://ift.tt/338iSUH

New fish house coming to Willoughby Spit, with dockside seats to watch the boat races - The Virginian-Pilot

https://ift.tt/35JkYuc
Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Fish kill on Palm Beach remains under investigation as cleanup continues - Palm Beach Post

fish.indah.link Crews returned to the beach Monday for a second day of cleanup work following a fish kill on Palm Beach that left scores ...

Popular Posts