Rechercher dans ce blog

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Our expert reels off eight great Delmarva spots for fishing - Baltimore Sun

fish.indah.link

Cape Henlopen State Park: “It’s my second-favorite place to fish on the East Coast after Cape Cod. I’ve seen bluefish runs where the fish were as long as your leg. I like fly fishing on the Delaware Bay side, wading in no more than waist-deep. Once, I caught my biggest flounder ever, probably 30 inches, which had a huge mouth that I wouldn’t put my hand in. As I walked back to shore, he spit the fly and flopped out of the basket and into the drink. That night, instead of fish for dinner, I ate crow.” 15099 Cape Henlopen Drive, Lewes, Del.

The Link Lonk


May 20, 2021 at 07:04PM
https://ift.tt/3oAuTw3

Our expert reels off eight great Delmarva spots for fishing - Baltimore Sun

https://ift.tt/35JkYuc
Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Fish kill on Palm Beach remains under investigation as cleanup continues - Palm Beach Post

fish.indah.link Crews returned to the beach Monday for a second day of cleanup work following a fish kill on Palm Beach that left scores ...

Popular Posts